If you are not familiar with X-Rite, then you must live under a rock. X-Rite is the global leader in color science and technology. I am sure you’ve heard about the Color Munki right? Well, that is the company that creates the Color Munki. So if you followed my instructions from my post on Free Webinars, then you know that this is a company you can trust.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT and 1:00 PM EDT
Adobe’s new Lightroom 4 offers new options for editing and output that make this a must-have upgrade for Lightroom users. In this free webinar sponsored by X-Rite, Joe Brady will explore both basic and advanced image editing techniques. During this session, he’ll focus on the new editing capabilities offered in this upgrade – in future sessions, Joe will explore the new modules and Lightroom file organization.
One of the new additions to Lightroom 4 is its ability to soft-proof. Now users can choose their printer profile and see what effects it will have on the printed image. This makes monitor profiling and accurate printer profiles an important part of Lightroom 4’s workflow.
There’s a lot to cover in an hour and limited space, so webinar attendees are encouraged to register now.
- Why monitor color is important for Lightroom 4
- Image edits and batch processing including:
– Global image edits
– Local color and light adjustments with Lightroom 4’s new options
– Retouching both skin and landscape blemishes
– Image sharpening, noise reduction and lens profiles
– Preparing files for lab printing
To register for this webinar at 11:00 AM, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/619384858
To register for this webinar at 1:00 PM, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/862303274
Thursday, March 29, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT and 2:00 PM EDT
Educator, photographer, and author Katrin Eismann will be the special guest for this webinar featuring color management, editing, and enhancement techniques that photographers can use in their digital workflow immediately. Katrin is Chair of MPS Digital Photography Department at School of the Visual Arts in NYC. She is a prolific author of many books and articles including The Creative Digital Darkroom, Real World Digital Photography, and Photoshop Masking & Compositing. Her website www.photoshopdiva.com/ includes links to Katrin’s websites, books, and projects.
In this free webinar sponsored by X-Rite and Nik Software, Katrin will talk about the importance of color management to a photographer’s color workflow and explore working with Photoshop CS5 in collaboration with Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 and HDR Efex Pro to explore and express personal vision.
Working with a wide variety of image files, Katrin will show how to expand Photoshop’s capabilities with HDR Efex Pro on single and multishot files to enhance texture, color, mood, and sharpness. She will also address how she works with Silver Efex Pro 2 to enhance her landscape photography and to create a cohesive body of work.
• Working with single exposure images to create compelling HDR Effects
• Combining Photoshop’s HDR Pro with NIK HDR Efex Pro to achieve optimal results
• Working globally and selectively with Silver Efex Pro 2
• Harnessing the power of Smart Objects
• Discovering the finesse of Smart Filters
• Never saying never!
• Retouchers and artists working with Photoshop CS5
• Photographers doing their own finishing and retouching
• Those new to HDR photography
• Anyone interested in B&W reproduction
• Photographers who want to enhance their images
To register for this webinar at 12:00 PM, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/670528058
To register for this webinar at 2:00 PM, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/199060338